Pallet Sorting Systems B.V. builds new Pallet Sorting and Repair Line for Paletten Service Sud GmbH.
Paletten Service Süd GmbH in Germany has purchased a Pallet Sorting Repair line with 4 workstations from Pallet Sorting Systems B.V.
- The Pallet Sorting Repair line with 4 workstations and 5 stackers sorts the pallet in quality/type and makes 1 a stack of defective pallets.
- This Pallet Sorting and repair line will be delivered in 2021.
- These defective pallets are placed on a roller conveyor next to the work tables together with other pallets to be repaired. These pallets are fed back into the machine after repair and sorted into 4 types/qualities.
- The machine is equipped with the PSS App that displays the count per workplace live.
- The machine is provided with a Scada package that collects the data per day, which is made available for accounting by means of a CSV file.
This Pallet Sorting and repair line will be delivered in 2021.