Pallet Sorting and Repairline Machine for Blijderveen Pallets B.V.
Pallet Sorting and Repairline for Blijderveen Pallets B.V.
Pallet Sorting Systems B.V. is building a pallet sorting and repairline with 6 repair tables.
- The pallet Sorting and repairline is suitable for the 800 x 1200 and 1000 x 1200 sizes of pallets.
- This Pallet Sorting machine has a block of 3 stackers than 6 repair workspaces and then a block of 4 stackers with export tracks.
- The first 2 stackers are mainly used to sort and remove the good pallets directly from the line, the 3rd stacker is the buffer for the repair line.
- The operator makes the selection by pressing a selection button. (after removing paper, plastic and loss parts)
- He can choose from 6 stackers or send the pallet to the repair.
- The stackers have output tracks and can buffer stacks of pallets on the output tracks.
- The pallets are automatically turned (or not) in order to arrive correctly in the stackers after inspection.
- A pallet to be repaired is transported from the inspection to an upper track behind the first three stackers to be ready for repair.
- If an employee purchases a pallet, the buffer course is automatically replenished.
- The people working on the repair tables can add a pallet after repair by pressing 1 of the 4 buttons.
- You can work on several types of pallets and repair and sort them out at the same time with the machine, by selecting the buttons at the workstation.
- Each workplace has 3 choices that can be made to send pallets to a stacker.
- The machine keeps track of how many have been repaired and what type has been repaired per workstation.
- The Pallet Sort and Repair Line processes the sorted and repaired pallets simultaneously and sorts the repaired pallets into 3 types.
- The nested pallets have the advantage that the number of pallets is doubled in the direction of the repair tables. With this the forklift movements are halved.
The machine can be used for:
- Sort the incoming pallets and simultaneous work on the repair, the pallets that need to be repaired go from the inspection site to an upper runway and are buffered there for repair.
- In case of an overflow, these pallets go to stacker 3 to be stacked there, which can also be de-stacked again.
- After repair, these pallets are slid onto the bottom track and discharged to the stackers by means of a choice button for one of the four stackers.
- Deliver pallets to be repaired in small stacks and, after repair, have the machine stack these sorted at the desired height.
The Pallet Sorting and Repair Line will be delivered Q3 2019.