Pallethandel den Bosch buys Pallet Sorting Repair Line in combination with Multi Sorting Robot.
Pallethandel den Bosch buys Pallet Sorting Repair Line in combination with Multi Sorting Robot from Pallet Sorting Systems B.V.
- The Pallet Sorting repair line is equipped with 4 standard stackers and a Pallet Multi-Sorting robot at right angles to it.
- The Pallet Multi-Sorting Robot has 10 pallet depositing positions.
- The most common pallets will be stacked via the normal stackers, this is 60-70%, the other 30% is sorted and stacked via the Pallet Multi-Sorting Robot.
- The machine is equipped with the PSS App that displays the count per workplace live.
- The machine is equipped with a Scada package that collects the data per day, which is made available for accounting by means of a CSV file.
The Pallet Multi Sorting Robot was fully developed by PSS, these robots can be added to existing lines to make more sortings at lower costs. These robots can pick and place 240 Pallets an hour per Robot and stack them 20 high sorted over 10-15 stacks.
This Pallet Sorting Line will be delivered in 2021.