Lecaro B.V. has purchased a pallet sorting line at Pallet Sorting Systems B.V.
Lecaro B.V. has bought a Pallet sorting line from Pallet Sorting Systems B.V.
Lecaro B.V. has purchased a pallet sorting line with 5 stackers from PSS, to increase there efficientcy with sorting and also with unlocking pallets.
- The Pallet Sorting Machine is used for sorting Euro & Industrial pallets.
- The buffer unit is placed behind the tipper to maximize the efficiency of the operator.
- The operator has a turntable to quickly assess a simple pallet from all sides.
- The pallet turning unit automatically turns the pallets with the correct side up, and can be yused for unlocking pallets.
- The 5 stackers make the sorting process simple and efficient.
- The PSS 480 can process up to 480 pallets per hour with a cycle time of 7.5 seconds per pallet. Through operations such as removing paper, plastic and loose parts, the operator will realistically process around 350 pallets per hour.
The pallet Sorting line will be delivered in 2020.