Junction 4 Pallets from the United Kingdom has purchased two Pallet Sorting and Repairlines from Pallet Sorting Systems.
Junction 4 Pallets from the United Kingdom has purchased two Pallet Sorting and Repair-lines from Pallet Sorting Systems B.V.
- The Pallet Sorting and Repair-lines are equipped with a standard Tipper and buffer unit.
- The good pallets are immediately sorted and classified into 4 stackers.
- The pallets that need to be handled (repair) are delivered to a workbench via the upper track.
- After the repair, all repaired pallets are transported via the lower track to 1 of the 8 stackers at the back of the line.
- All waste is removed via a waist belt.
- The machine is equipped with the PSS App that displays the count per workplace live.
- The machine is equipped with a SCADA package that collects the data per day, which is made available for accounting by means of a CSV file.
- The output of the machine is 400+ per hour.
This Pallet Sorting and repair-lines will be delivered in 2023.