BE-PALL has purchased a pallet sorting line at Pallet Sorting Systems B.V.
BE-PALL has purchased a pallet Sorting line at Pallet Sorting Systems B.V.
BE-PALL has bought a Pallet Sorting line from PSS with 6 stackers.
- The Pallet Sorting line is primarily intended for sorting Euro (Epal) pallets.
- And behind the tipper the buffer unit is placed to maximize the efficiency of the operator.
- The operator has a turntable to quickly assess a simple pallets from all sides.
- The pallet turning unit automatically turns the pallets up with the correct side.
- The 6 stackers make the sorting process simple and efficient.
- The machine will olso be used for unlock and interlock the Europallets as well.
- The PSS 480 can handle up to 480 pallets per hour with the cycle time of 7.5 seconds per pallet. The operator will process approximately 350 pallets per hour in real-time operations by removing paper, plastic and loose parts.
The pallet sorting line will be delivered in 2020.